Fort Huachuca, AZ US
About the Team:
Join STG, Inc. and watch your career soar as a Web Logic/ Apache Administrator for a position located in Fort Huachuca, AZ This position will support the 2nd Regional Cyber Center (RCC).
About the Job:
Under general supervision:
- Monitors the health of Portal systems, including connections between application and database servers, by reviewing the system and application logs and using system utilities.
- Patches and configures the portal applications (e.g., Apache, WebLogic) to comply with latest security guidance, including documenting exceptions; plans of action and milestones for correction; and mitigations.
- Provides on-call support after normal hours of operation on a rotating basis and when the on-call staff are unable to resolve issues on their own.
- Ensures disaster recovery by monitoring backup performance and accessibility.
- Drafts when necessary, or reviews and updates existing, documented system procedures, configurations, and security postures.
- Participates in portal application development discussions.
- Suggests and, once approved, implements improvements to promote greater efficiencies and effectiveness within the team.
- Provides troubleshooting support to immediate team and Portal site users.
- Coordinates with and provides application support to network, UNIX/Linux OS, and database administrators.
- Automates routine procedures.
- HS Diploma +5 years or AA/AS +3 or BA/BS 1 years of related experience, BA/BS
- To include 1+ years of experience with Web Logic or TomCat Administration
- CompTIA Security+CE required at hire
- A job-related computing environment certification (e.g., Red Hat, Oracle, CIW) required within 6 months of hire
- Three years' experience with UNIX/Linux systems, Web Design, CA ‘SiteMinder’ Single Sign-On solutions
- One years' experience with Oracle WebLogic 10.3 or higher, including installation, configuration, tuning, and troubleshooting
- General Knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able and willing to assist co-workers, supervisors, and clients in a cooperative manner
- Attentive to quality and detail
View Original Post