Baltimore, MD US
Description of Work:
- Use Google Analytics to extract pertinent management information (MI) and make it available.
- Develop governance of the content and consistency of information displayed on the Intranet websites.
- Enhance service portal interface that stakeholders use to request assistance or support from OOHE.
- Enhance the backend process of the portal and enable dynamic updates via administrative portal interface.
- Review portal content and add, remove or update service offerings.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience, or 9 years of experience will satisfy degree and experience requirements.
- Experience with and understanding of the Federal environment
- Experience in assuring compliance with Section 508 standards
- 3 years of experience in .NET Framework and ASP.NET
- 3 years of experience in RESTful or any other Web Services
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience throughout all phases of the SDLC, design and development of detailed test automation software
- Ability to lead the development of Web-based applications, including on-line customer service applications that enable the agency to deliver services on line
Candidates with these certifications will be given preferential consideration.
- Master Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
- Master CIW Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
ACI Federal is The Value-Driven Information Technology and Cyber Security solutions provider. We incorporate our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Cyber Security) Certified processes to provide maximum efficiency and the highest level of security for our clients.
View Original Post