CREATIVE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Fort Gordon, GA US
- Create and maintain databases using best practices. Design develop code and all information system in compliance with applicable STIGs, polices, best practices, regulations from all governing authorities such as (but not limited to) DoD, DISA, Army, NIST and implement best coding practices from organizations such as OWASP, W3C and SANS.
- Test and validate all code using both manual and automated methods such as code review, markup validation services, static code analysis, dynamic code analysis and vulnerability testing. Testing methods and processes shall be determined by the Cyber Security Division.
- Create user interfaces for software using best practices. Assist in CON process for software development. Implement systems and technologies for big data in accordance with best practices. Interface with Fort Gordon (FG) Network Enterprise Center (NEC) and other agencies.
- Create and user guides for software implementation. Monitor the Attendance Tracker/ TDY Tracker and other systems. The contractor shall create/maintain software.
- Create, edit, manipulate and produce graphics for multiple uses across existing and potential Knowledge Management projects, platforms and systems.
- Manage and maintain dynamic web server environment to include but not limited to Microsoft IIS, Microsoft server, Apache Server, MySQL, Microsoft SQL and other dynamic services. Manage configuration of authentication software such as AKO Siteminder or other software configurations responsible for the secure access to G6 Sites and portals.
- Translate complex technical requirements into actionable and sustainable tasks. Compile reports ranging from a wide variety of topic areas related to existing and potential G6 projects, platforms and Systems.
- Manage and conduct regular policy and governance checks pertaining to but not limited to OPSEC, DOD Web Policy, Content Management and related topic areas.
- Create, conduct and maintain training for units and staff on all G6 platforms, systems and theories. Provide database support for existing SQL databases related to SharePoint and mission specific applications on NIPR, SIPR and JWICS networks. Services include, but are not limited to, service life-cycle maintenance of databases, implementing reporting features, correcting database errors, modifying databases to reflect fiscal changes, performing upgrades, and user training. Monitor web applications, servers, other systems and databases using both manual methods and automated tools.
- IAT I baseline commercial certification.
- Appropriate Computing Environment (CE) commercial certification (currently CIW Web Foundations Associate (IDO-610) IAW established timelines.
- Possess mid-level experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, SQL design, SQL implementation, life-cycle maintenance of complex databases with respect to access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection, security, documentation statistical methods, Security+, and server optimization.
- Top Secret/SCI Eligible required.
View Original Post