Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC
Kittery, ME US
Full-Time T&T is currently seeking an experienced Software Developer to join our Trowbridge and Trowbridge Team in Kittery, Maine.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs application software changes in Java, ColdFusion, Crystal Reports, Tomcat, Team Foundation Server, TOAD, Oracle 12c, and MS Access.
- In this position, you will participate in the design and development of bug fixes, new features, and upgrades to multiple applications.
- Conducts research and collaborates with other staff members to determine how to change the application software to perform as requested by the Department of the Navy customer.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems with program intent, output requirements, and input data, programming techniques or controls.
- Ensures software standards are met.
Additional responsibilities of this position may include:
- Experience with IIS and Tomcat is REQUIRED.
- Experience with BI, Crystal Reports is a HIGHLY desired.
- Troubleshooting issues, identifying root causes, and implementing the optimal solution.
- Responsible for supporting, maintaining, and documenting of various application systems.
- Interpreting functional and technical documentation.
- Frequently working with other members of a project team to troubleshoot application problems.
- Installing and testing application upgrades and patches.
- Position requires US Citizenship.
- Must have Active Secret clearance.
- Must already have CompTIA Security+ (CE) or higher Certification or be able to take exam and pass within the first 2 weeks of employment. Already having Security+ (CE) is a HIGHLY preferred.
- Must already have CIW Technical Certification or be able to take exam and pass within the first 6 months of employment. (REQUIRED)
- The candidate MUST have 4 years’ experience as a Software Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with Java, (REQUIRED) for this position.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC is an award-winning woman-owned and managed small business providing premier IT, cloud computing, cyber security, and unified communications services to the Federal Government in the civilian, defense, and health markets. We sustain vital systems and respond to emerging requirements for IT modernization, with broad experience supporting the mission-critical, performance-driven demands of our clients. Our success has capitalized upon our commitment to an employee-centric corporate culture with a conscience.At T&T we believe in investing in our employees. T&T provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance coverage, 401 (k) Retirement Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and holiday and birthday recognition programs.Please visit www.tt-llc.com for more information.Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are an eVerify participating employer.
- Software Development: 3 years
View Original Post