SSSi - Scientific Systems and Software International
Woodlawn, MD US
Description of Work:
- Use a .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ColdFusion, SQL, RESTful and other web services to create a dynamic, informative, user-friendly service portal known as the SSA Office of Systems Operations and Hardware Engineering (OSOHE) One Stop.
- Enhance communications among the OSOHE staff and Divisions in an effective and efficient manner.
- Enhance the service portal interface that stakeholders use to request assistance or support from OSOHE.
- Enhance the backend process of the portal and enable dynamic updates to the service portal using an administrative portal interface.
- Review portal content and add, remove or update service offerings as needed.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA policies and procedures and Section 508 requirements.
- Use Google Analytics to extract pertinent management information (MI) and make it available for analysis
- Develop content governance and consistency on the various OSOHE Intranet websites.
- Enhance or modify portal service offerings that provide software developers within the agency a single defined testing and data collection process, regardless of whether the program uses mainframe, open systems or batch processing, to move the code from development to production.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and Section
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Master’s degree and 5 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience or High School and 11 years of related IT experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in ASP.NET or C# on a .NET Framework
- Minimum of 2 years of utilizing ColdFusion and SQL in a .NET Framework
- Must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience with developing to Section 508 standards
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC, design and development of detailed test automation software
- One or more of the following certifications:
- Master Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
- Master CIW Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Experience in RESTful or any other Web Services
View Original Post