Fort Huachuca, AZ US
About the Team:
Join STG, Inc. and watch your career soar as a Web Software Developer for a position located in Sierra Vista, Arizona. This position will support RCC-C which is an exciting program focused on securing the Army’s networks within the Continental United States (CONUS) Theater.
About the Job:
- Assist with administrative requirements such as weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting of team and portal performance.
- Uses technical background and team member input to adjudicate best solution for technical issues and development paths, accounting for other factors such as customer perception and management guidance.
- Update team documents used to provide instruction, guidance, and operational direction to the team and to users of the Portal applications
- Participates in application development discussions providing input and insight. Must be able to obtain actionable requirements while promoting a free exchange of ideas to obtain the best solutions.
- Works in the ticketing system queue to ensure service restorations and service requests are resolved.
- Report application status, and take appropriate action to secure systems.
- Schedules in advance service interruptions as required to support deployment of new or changed code, patching and upgrade of servers, and other activities that do or may result in outages and requests appropriate overtime to support the work. Monitors the ASI Management System to identify work by other teams that may impact portal availability and coordinates appropriate responses.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications Word©, Excel©, and PowerPoint©
- HS +5, AA/AS +3 or BA/BS +1 years of related experience in database, application or web development
- IAT II certification (Security+CE, CCNA-Security, SSCP or equivalent) required at hire
- Project management experience, Experience with UNIX/Linux systems and shell scripting, Web Design, CA ‘SiteMinder’ Single Sign-On solutions, Oracle WebLogic
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able and willing to assist others in a cooperative manner
- Attentive to quality and detail
View Original Post