Ft Huachuca, AZ US
STG, Inc. has an immediate opportunity as a Web Development Systems Engineer located in Ft. Huachuca, AZ! This position will support the Web Development team, which provides cutting edge services focused on RCC-C.
Under general direction, responsible for the completion of assigned complex or long-term engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines. High level individual contributor, leading a group of engineers, analysts, technicians, and/or one or more project engineers assigned for the duration of a project. Does not have formal supervisory responsibilities, although may provide input for project team member performance appraisals.
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures to ensure the security posture of the environment.
- Engaging in continuous learning to stay abreast on new and emerging technologies that relate to web development.
- Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- HS + 6 years of similar experience, or AA/AS + 4, or BS/BA + 2
- Security+CE certification required at time of hire.
- Ability to perform on-call and after duty hours as needed
- An ability to communicate effectively both orally and in a written form with users and office staff
- Work independently and within a team structure
- An ability to set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working relationship with those contacted during the course of the work day
- Thorough knowledge of web development, design and implementation.
Position requires a secret clearance.
View Original Post