Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Houston, TX US
Are you passionate about security in the age of the internet? Do you love to see how you can break into potential vulnerabilities and make things tougher? Then this is the role for you! Come join an elite team within the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Servers team and make a difference with us.
With the rise in hackers and data breaches sweeping throughout companies and the government, Hewlett Packard Enterprise places a focus on keeping our servers safe from cyberattacks.
HPE’s industry leading role in this space is growing with the addition of this position.
In this role, you will be responsible for security items for the Enterprise Server product line including, but not limited to:
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Continuously accessing server security for the total server product line by doing the following:
Orchestrating “Black hat” testing and vulnerability testing.
Reporting out findings to Management and Development teams.
Monitor industry security trends and security issues for the server business.
Advise Server R&D on new methods and techniques to provide even higher levels of security.
Maintain roadmap of security features and security technologies for the server product line.
Represent HPE at industry events.
- Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Defense Planning
This role will place you front and center with the World leader in server products, and enable you to engage and influence server design and strategy for all things related to security.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of computer systems
- Knowledge of security regulations and standards.
- Bonus – ECSA Certified, CIW Certified, GCIA Certified
- Bonus – knowledge of “Black Hat” methods.
- Bonus – Experience testing computer systems for vulnerabilities
- TS/SCI Clearance is a bonus, not required.
- Due to the nature of the work being done, this person will need to be a US Citizen.
View Original Post