Technical Support Representative II
Knoxville, TN US
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.4 billion dollar company with more than 5,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn. We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
The Technical Support Rep II position supports AgentAchieve, an enterprise CRM and Real Estate broker and agent productivity system which includes lead management, internal and consumer-facing MLS search functionality, drip-campaign marketing, and company and agent websites. AgentAchieve has been a market leader for the past decade and is currently used by 30K+ end users across multiple customers and geographic regions.
Working under minimal supervision in a non-call center environment, the Technical Support Rep II will receive AgentAchieve and related technical support requests which have been escalated because they could not be resolved by customer IT staff or Level 1 support team members. Requests may be received via phone, email, or a web portal.
The Technical Support Rep II will determine whether requests involve defects, change requests (feature requests), or training opportunities, and escalate or respond to them as appropriate.
- Acting as an escalation point for a wide range of issues, the employee will use technical troubleshooting skills to resolve complex problems, or escalate them further via established processes if needed, clearly describing the problems in writing and documenting the exact steps which reproduce them.
- Using computerized systems to track support requests, the employee will communicate by email or phone with customers ranging from end users to executive team members, with other support team members, and with Agent Achieve business unit management.
Posting Job Description
- Support customers (from end users to senior and executive customer management) with technical and application issues
- Monitor phone and email queues; log issues and resolutions through the AgentAchieve helpdesk ticketing system
- Assist in the resolution of customer and support issues to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction
- Use troubleshooting skills to provide accurate and creative solutions to complex customer problems of moderate-to-advanced nature
- Recognize problems, research solutions, isolate issues and provide follow-up steps
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant products and support policies in order to provide accurate solutions to customers
- Respond by email or phone to support requests, new feature requests, questions and/or training opportunities, including issues involving related systems (email servers, Internet domain registrars, etc.)
- Train and stay current on system features
- May write defect descriptions and replication steps, release notes, process and end-user documentation, communications to customers, etc.
- May take part in client-relations and sales support conference calls with customer IT team members and senior management
- May interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Two to four years of directly related experience
- Record of providing excellent customer service
- Able to quickly learn new software functionality
- Superior communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong abstract and concrete logical and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and professional demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience setting priorities and working independently with a distributed team
- AA/AS degree
Preferred Qualifications or Background
- BA/BS degree
- ITIL certification and/or computer networking certification (e.g., Cisco CCNA, CompTIA Network+, CIW, etc.)
- Broad range of Internet and network understanding (esp. SMTP/POP3/IMAP, DNS, HTML)
- Familiarity with Real Estate business practices and terminology
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- SQL query background and knowledge of relational databases
- Technical training or teaching experience
- Technical writing or editing experience