Computer Programmer I
Eugene, OR US
GloryBee, a Eugene based, family-owned natural food and product manufacturing and distribution company founded in 1975. We are a dynamic team of individuals focused on providing our customers with quality products and superior customer service. Our firm foundation includes a strategic outlook focused on long-term vitality. We are seeking an innovative, people-focused individual who is ready to work hard and have fun in our local owned family business.
- Computer Programmer I, under guidance of the Information Technology Supervisor, will provide programming technical skills and knowledge for the enhancement of the customer's positive experience. Work with and mentor teams in the areas of programming to deliver high-quality results. Knowledge of various code compilers including the setup, maintaining and deployment of new methods in the industry.
- Create, maintain and enhance all programmatic needs for the entire company.
- Strong programming, flowchart, diagraming and database skills with good knowledge of version control systems for software design.
- Stay abreast of the newest coding techniques and advancements.
- Keep programs and coding documented using the company approved documentation requirements.
- Support the mission and vision of the company while keeping a personable positive attitude with coworkers and customers.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience.
- Technical credentials, including MCSA-MCSM, MCAD, CIW and CISSP would be a plus.
- 1+ years of professional or intern programming, GUI and application design experience, including experience in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to complete application programming from the initial design to the completed implementation with a minimal error ratio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to conduct research into reusable coding techniques.
- Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills are required.