Miami, FL US
Miami, FL, USA
Brief Description of the Organization:
The Global Function units at Citi include Audit & Risk Review, Compliance, Control & Emerging Risk, AML, Citi Security and Investigative Services (CSIS), Finance, Strategy, M&A, Investor Relations, Global Public Affairs, Human Resources, Legal, Risk Management, Global Community Development and Microfinance. These functions provide critical support to the Citi business units. Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and private banking. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
The position is an integral member and regional expert for the LATAM Regional Corporate Regulatory Reporting Group. The core responsibilities would include being the Latam regional champion in the resolution of the R2R issues that impact the integrity of the financial and managerial results across key dimensions: Geography, Legal Entity, Product and Managed Segment. Partner with our colleagues from BP&A, Corporate, Regulatory Reporting and FRO to assure accuracy & completeness of the financials at legal entity and managed segment; accuracy of actuals for allocations. In addition, Regional Lead for the GPO key initiatives that will drive our controllers group to common closing, data standards and support service delivery models. Other responsibilities would include to support the Latam countries by providing guidance , consolidation and final review at a regional level with reporting deliverables (10Q/10K), controls and process improvements as an SME that includes: GOCs eliminations and controls; BU Consolidation; PEARL training and FRO migrations
- Senior Matter Expert support to the Latam Corporate Reporting Head to lead the Latam country controller’s organization to incorporate the managerial reporting elements as part of the finance global transformation initiative in the following areas:
- Single accountability for all financial data under the controller’s group scope.
- Use of Pearl as a single source for all legal entity and management reporting
- SME to support the establishment of the interaction model between Controllers, FRO, FP&A and COE
- Participate in the GPO R2R Integrated Close process as an SME for the Latam countries
- Active participant of the month end closing process that will lead the managerial issues before the close to avoid mis-reporting issues
- Lead and manage the preparation, reconciliation and business as usual process of the quarterly regulatory reporting 10Q for the GCB business within the Latin America Region
- Pearl regional champion expert. Prepare regular PEARL trainings of basic skills in an ad hoc basis to facilitate the transitions of the corporate reporting heads and controllers in the region
- Lead the migration of BP&A functions to the controllers and FRO organization to guarantee correct management reporting outputs and standardization
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred. 7-10 years of experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a financial control/ finance reporting / accounting role.
- US GAAP knowledge. CPA preferred, but not required.
- US Regulatory Reporting knowledge
- Bi-lingual: English, Spanish (Portuguese a plus)
- Office, Business Objects, Smart, CRC, APS, Jade, Ruby, GDW, DSMT, CALM, MARS, Optima, GCBC, FRS, AWS, Genesis, Full Suite, Xborder, P2P, S2, Worflow, CIW.
- Leadership ability
- Proven track record in building and maintaining relationships internally and externally
- People, process and project management
- Partner management;
- Shared Services management;
- Able to multitask.
- Ability to meet deadlines/urgency awareness.
- Verbal/Written Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Process Management
- Strategic/Conceptual Thinking
- Attention to Details
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Problem Solving
- Highly motivated, organized and methodical
View Original Post