Woodlawn, MD US
Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation.
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Web Portal Engineer who will support several projects for the OTSO One Stop task of a federal agency. The qualified candidate will enhance the service portal known as “OTSO One Stop.” It will facilitate enhanced communications and allow OTSO to meet the needs of our customers in an effective and efficient manner.
This position will be located in Baltimore, MD. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information technology support services contract for the SSA.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Review and enhance interface to SSAlerts portal that pulls information together in a consolidated fashion, advertise changes, post emergency fixes, and highlight when the enterprise will be unavailable.
- Use web trends to extract pertinent management information (MI) and make it available.
- Develop governance of the content and consistency of information displayed on the various OTSO Intranet websites.
- Enhance service portal interface that stakeholders use to request assistance or support from OTSO.
- Enhance the backend process of the portal and enable dynamic updates to the service portal using an administrative portal interface.
- Review portal content and add, remove or update service offerings.
- Enhance or modify portal service offerings that provide software developers within the agency a single defined testing and data collection process, regardless of whether the program uses mainframe, open systems or batch processing, to move the code from development to production.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Ensure secure coding practices are adhered to in all phases of the secure development lifecycle. Be knowledgeable in all NGC SSA Programs HIPAA compliance requirements and proactively address any HIPAA concerns. Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process
- Master’s degree and 3 years of related experience, Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience, or 9 years of experience will satisfy degree and experience requirements.
- Experience with and understanding of the Federal environment
- Experience in assuring compliance with Section 508 standards
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience throughout all phases of the SDLC, design and development of detailed test automation software
- Ability to lead the development of Web-based applications, including on-line customer service applications that enable the agency to deliver services on line
Candidates with these certifications will be given preferential consideration.
- Master Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
- Master CIW Administrator
- Certified Architect for Java Technology (SCAJT)
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) or Developer (SCJD)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Certified systems Engineer + Internet (MCSE+I)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
View Original Post