- Exam ID: 1D0-184
- Number of Questions: 54
- Passing Score: 74.07%
- Time Limit: 90 minutes
The CIW AI Data Science Specialist certification is the part of the CIW Artificial Intelligence series which provides a broad understanding into the world of AI careers. This exam validates the application of the Data Science life cycle, selection, collection, preprocessing, transformation; data modeling, analysis and visualization techniques; data acquisition, analysis and retention methodologies; statistical concepts and methods; privacy concerns and ethical issues in AI Data Science; and developing AI frameworks, and how AI solutions and Data Science intersect to create scalable solutions in a variety of businesses and industries.
The CIW Data Science Specialist course* prepares candidates to take the CIW Data Science Specialist exam, which, if passed, earns the individual the CIW AI Data Science Specialist certification.
*The courseware is not required to sit for the certification exam.
- Knowledge of computers, networks, internet technologies, database creation, and basic programming languages.
- CIW Internet Business Associate or equivalent knowledge
- CIW Site Development Associate or equivalent knowledge
- CIW Database Design Specialist or equivalent knowledge
- CIW Artificial Intelligence Associate or equivalent knowledge