- Exam ID: 1D0-724
- Number of Questions: 56
- Passing Score: 69.64%
- Time Limit: 75 minutes
The Multimedia Specialist certification is part of the CIW Web and Mobile Design series. This exam focuses heavily on the strategies and tactics used to prepare, create, edit and publish video files compatible with the Web and mobile devices. This certification focuses less on creating pages or user interface design, and more on advanced video and audio creation.
The CIW Multimedia Specialist course* prepares candidates to take the CIW Multimedia Specialist exam, which, if passed, earns the individual the CIW Multimedia Specialist certification.
*The courseware is not required to sit for the certification exam.
- An understanding of how internet technologies are used in business, HTML5 and CSS3 coding, and user experience development
- CIW Internet Business Associate or equivalent knowledge
- CIW Site Development Associate or equivalent knowledge
- CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 Specialist or equivalent knowledge
- CIW User Interface Designer or equivalent knowledge